Contact Tribal Police
CIT Police Business line:
CIT Police Dispatch:
The Coquille Indian Tribal Police Department was started in 1996.
- The department employs a total of four members including three officers and one chief of police.
- The department has a local patrol area that is about 10 mile long. Additionally, the Coquille Forest accounts for another 5900 acres of patrol area.
- All officers have to complete mandatory training and complete the Department Of Public Safety and Standards police academy to receive a basic police officer certification.
- The Coquille Tribal Police Department is SB 412 compliant providing the same Police powers as any Police Officer to enforce state criminal and traffic laws on and off Tribal property
- The department follows state law, as well as tribal law as we are a public law, 280 reservation.
For More Information, please browse the following links:
Seatbelts and Child Passenger Safety
Training Hosted by the Coquille Tribal Police Department